Connect. Engage. Learn.
Online tutoring service is available for a multitude of subjects.
To get started:
- Log into your Canvas Instructure.
- On your Dashboard, look for the FCC Student Success Center.
- Once inside, on the left hand navigation should appear a list of choices. Look for NetTutor.
- Read the License User Agreement, Accept, then Continue.
- After you have accepted, NetTutor's available list of courses will appear. Click on the one you need help with.
- Select the method of tutoring you'd like to receive: 1-on-1 live tutoring, Queued questions, Archives.
If you have any questions, please let me know: +1 (559) 442-8209 or email@example.com
Math Placement Test Workshop Overview
By attending one of the FREE Math Placement Test Workshops you will:
- Learn about the different math tests that are available in order to avoid taking unnecessary classes.
- Have the opportunity to review sample math questions with a trained tutor.
- Be given additional dates and times to take the placement exam.
Benefits of Completing the WorkShop
You will be able to take the test again prior to the 3 month wait period, as well as saving time and money.
- Students who have not taken the placement test.
- Students who have not taken a math class within the past two years.
- Students who were not prepared to take the placement test or need to retake it.
|Friday, May 26||12:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Friday, June 23||12:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Friday, July 14||12:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Friday, August 4||12:00pm - 4:00pm|
If you have any questions, please let me know: +1 (559) 442-8209 or firstname.lastname@example.org
English Placement Test Prep
Be prepared to Test your Best!
Essential Skill Workshop: English Placement Test Prep offers students toos, techniques and sample tests to improve student reading comprehension, sentence structure, and written essay. Students who participate in the EPTP Workshop (3 - 50 minute sessions) will have the opportunity to increase their English skills in preparation for the English Placement Test.
- Workshop 1 Reading Comprehension (50 Minutes) will focus on increasing your ability to understand what you read. Sample questions will include Passage-Based reading to identify main ideas, make inferences, understand the differences between direct statements and supporting ideas as well as authors purpose including rehtorical strategies.
- Workshop 2 Sentence Structure (50 minutes) will focus on understanding what makes a sentence complete and understandable. Sample test questions will include indetifying sentence logic and understanding sentence relationships.
- Workshop 3 Written Essay (50 minutes) will focus on the writing skills necessary to respond to a topic in essay form. This session will include writing a position-based essay based on a selected topic. Emphasis will be placed on purpose and focus, organization and structure, development and support of topic position, sentence variety and style, mechanics of writing, and critical thinking skills to defend your position.
- Benefits Following completion of all three of the EPTP sessions (one workshop = 3 sessions), students who have taken the English Placement Test will now be eligible for a one time waiver to re-take the English Placement Test before the 3 month waiting period (you will receive an attendance verification to present at the Assessment office to re-take the English placement test). Students who have not yet taken the English Placement Test will be better prepared to do their best on their first attempt!
Please contact Shushanek Silvas (559) 442-4600 or email@example.com
Summer Hours and Contact Information
1101 E. University Ave.
Fresno, CA 93741
Library Room 134
- +1 (559) 442-8209
|Weekday||Hours of Operation|
|Monday||8:00am - 4:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 4:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 4:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 2:00pm|